When it comes to Mexican meatballs generally it refers to classic balls of ground meat , usually beef, which are cooked in a tomato sauce with chipotle. This dish is very rich by itself, but when combined with white rice or beans from the pot the result is spectacular. So do not stay with craving and read RecetasGratis.net to discover the step by step this deliciousMexican recipe.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Picante: Little spicy
• Ingredients for Mexican Meatballs
• 450 grams of meat ground beef
• 3 Pieces of Egg
• ½ cup of rice oil
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 30 grams of Perejil
• 150 grams of onion
• 2 teeth of garlic
• 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
• 2 Parts of Chile chipotle
• 2 tablespoons of bread ground
• ¼ teaspoon of pepper
• 1 cup of beef broth or water
1. Steps to prepare Mexican Meatballs
2. The first step in preparing our Mexican meatballs will put two eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Cover the pan and cook over medium heat until they are boiled for 5 minutes and are hard. Drain the water and allows the eggs to cool, peel and discard the shell.
3. Pica boiled eggs into pieces of about half a centimeter in size. Finely chop also one of the garlic cloves, half of the onion and parsley. Reservation. Tip: Do not forget to wash all vegetables thoroughly before chopping.
4. In a medium bowl place the ground beef, chopped egg, the other egg (raw, shelled), uncooked rice, bread crumbs, garlic, onion and parsley, pepper and half a teaspoon of salt. Mix everything together , first with a spoon and then with your hands, until the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
5. With wet hands to facilitate handling of the meat, grabs a small amount of mass. Roll the mixture between your hands so that it will form a lump of meat.
6. The ball should be approximately two to three centimeters in diameter. Repeat until all the mixture convert into meatballs.
7. Besides, cut the tomatoes into pieces medium and place in a blender with the remaining onion and garlic, salt and half teaspoon chipotle chile to taste. Blend until well blended.
8. In a saucepan over medium heat, heat oil. Once hot, pour the tomato puree and allow to cool for about five minutes.
9. To cook Mexican meatballs , add half the water or beef broth to the pot. Once it begins to boil, add the meatballs and cook uncovered over medium heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and making sure that the caldillo not boil violently to prevent the meatballs fall apart. Elapsed time shows a meatball and half pártela to ensure that meat and rice are fully cooked. If not, go back to the fire. Please correct the seasoning of the broth. Tip: If necessary, add more broth or water to remain semi cubiertas the meatballs tomato broth.
10. Once ready, serve your Mexican meatballs with rice, beans and corn tortillas . We hope you enjoy this recipe, and if you have any questions, opinion or think that we could improve please do not hesitate to write your comments.
11. If you liked the recipe for Mexican meatballs , we suggest you enter our category meatballs or let yourself amaze our Recommender recipes. Also can visit a selection of the best Mexican recipes.
It is important that the meat you choose to prepare the Mexican meatballs have a small percentage of fat to flavor the broth, but not too greasy prevent it clicks. Opt for a ground beef between 85% and 90% meat and 15% to 10% fat to achieve the best results.