The crumbs have no place or exact date of birth, but his appearance on the tables of street establishments has more than 100 years old. This dish made with bread, chili and beef stew, it was incorporated in the taste of the inhabitants of the Morelos colony in the capital, to go spreading to the rest of Mexico and the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Picante: Little spicy
Ingredients for Mexican Migas
• 100 grams of chicken , shredded
• 1 liter of beef broth
• 1 piece of Egg
• 1 Piece of Chile chipotle
• 2 Pieces of Bolillo
• 3 teeth of garlic
• 100 grams of cheese aged
• 50 Milliliters of oil
• 5 grams of marjoram
• 1 pinch of salt
1. Steps to prepare Mexican Migas
2. The first step is to enlist the ingredients and utensils that will occupy. To make Mexican crumbs started soaking bobbins in cold water for ten minutes.
3. Fry the garlic in hot oil over medium heat, when well fried add the shredded chicken and let cook for a few minutes.
4. Then pour the broth and when it begins to boil, add the soaked bread.Immediately add the beaten egg and oil through a strainer to dissolve the entire preparation.
5. We add the pepper and boil over medium heat for about 20 minutes. Serve Mexican crumbs very hot and sprinkle over the grated cheese and some coriander. Dare to try this recipe and feel free to write your comments or suggestions. And for dessert, a jericallas of Guadalajara !
6. If you liked the recipe for Mexican Migas, we suggest you check out our other recipes featured in our delicious menu